Monday, December 28, 2009

On the Seventh Day of Vacation

On the Seventh Day of Vacation, we had Thanksgiving again--thanks Dad. One of my favorite things to do is go on walks with my Dad-thanks again Dad! Ami and Sherry also went on a walk and Ami informed Sherry that she wanted to go to the park. (Where are we going? We're just going on a walk Ami. I want to go to the park. We're not going to the park Ami. Why not? It's Sunday, we don't do that on Sunday. I wanta go to the park.) On a walk with all three of the little ones, Ami hit Sherry, (Ami, what did you do wrong? I hit you. Was that nice? No, sorry). Then she pulled Sherry's hair, (Ami, did you just pull my hair? Yes. We don't pull hair, it's not nice...say sorry. Sorry.) Then she hit Sherry again, (Ami, you have to walk if you're going to hit me. Sorry.) Poor kid, must have had a rough day. All three evidently had a blast playing that evening as they screamed and ran around for who knows how long...they were happy. Killer Bunnies was killer.

No comments: